17. And one of the number said to him in answer, Master, I came to you with my son, who has in him a spirit which takes away his power of talking;
18. And wherever it takes him, it puts him down violently, streaming at the lips and twisted with pain; and his strength goes from him; and I made a request to your disciples to send it out, and they were not able.
19. And he said to them in answer, O generation without faith, how long will I have to be with you? how long will I put up with you? let him come to me.
20. And they took him to him: and when he saw him, the spirit in him straight away became violent; and he went down on the earth, rolling about and streaming at the lips.
21. And Jesus questioning the father said, How long has he been like this? And he said, From a child.
22. And frequently it has sent him into the fire and into the water, for his destruction; but if you are able to do anything, have pity on us, and give us help.
23. And Jesus said to him, If you are able! All things are possible to him who has faith.
24. Straight away the father of the child gave a cry, saying, I have faith; make my feeble faith stronger.
25. And when Jesus saw that the people came running together, he gave orders to the unclean spirit, saying to him, You, spirit, who are the cause of his loss of voice and hearing, I say to you, come out of him, and never again go into him.
Comente sobre este trecho da bíblia
Você está lendo Marcos na edição BBE, Basic English, em Inglês.
Este lívro compôe o Novo Testamento, tem 16 capítulos, e 678 versículos.