1. <To the chief music-maker. After Jeduthun. A Psalm. Of David.> My soul, put all your faith in God; for from him comes my salvation.
2. He only is my Rock and my salvation; he is my high tower; I will not be greatly moved.
3. How long will you go on designing evil against a man? running against him as against a broken wall, which is on the point of falling?
4. Their only thought is to put him down from his place of honour; their delight is in deceit: blessing is in their mouths but cursing in their hearts. (Selah.)
5. My soul, put all your faith in God; for from him comes my hope.
6. He only is my Rock and my salvation; he is my high tower; I will not be greatly moved.
7. In God is my salvation, and my glory; the Rock of my strength, and my safe place.
8. Have faith in him at all times, you people; let your hearts go flowing out before him: God is our safe place. (Selah.)
9. Truly men of low birth are nothing, and men of high position are not what they seem; if they are put in the scales together they are less than a breath.
10. Have no faith in the rewards of evil-doing, or in profits wrongly made: if your wealth is increased, do not put your hopes on it.
11. Once has God said, twice has it come to my ears, that power is God's:
12. And mercy, O Lord, is yours, for you give to every man the reward of his work.
Comente sobre este trecho da bíblia
Você está lendo Salmos na edição BBE, Basic English, em Inglês.
Este lívro compôe o Antigo Testamento, tem 150 capítulos, e 2462 versículos.