1. [An instruction of David; when he was in the cave: a prayer.] I cry unto Jehovah with my voice: with my voice unto Jehovah do I make supplication.
2. I pour out my plaint before him; I shew before him my trouble.
3. When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, then *thou* knewest my path. In the way wherein I walked have they hidden a snare for me.
4. Look on the right hand and see; there is no man that knoweth me: refuge hath failed me; no man careth for my soul.
5. I cried unto thee, Jehovah; I said, Thou art my refuge, my portion in the land of the living.
6. Attend unto my cry, for I am brought very low; deliver me from my persecutors, for they are stronger than I.
7. Bring my soul out of prison, that I may celebrate thy name. The righteous shall surround me, because thou dealest bountifully with me.
Comente sobre este trecho da bíblia
Você está lendo Salmos na edição DBY, Darby, John Nelson, em Inglês.
Este lívro compôe o Antigo Testamento, tem 150 capítulos, e 2461 versículos.