Warning: extract() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /home/bibliape/public_html/functions.php on line 348
25. And there went great multitudes with him: and he turned, and said to them,
26. If any man cometh to me, and hateth not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yes, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
27. And whoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.
28. For which of you intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he hath sufficient to finish it?
29. Lest perhaps after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him,
30. Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish.
31. Or what king going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he is able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand?
32. Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an embassy, and desireth conditions of peace.
33. So likewise, whoever he is of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.
34. Salt is good: but if the salt hath lost its savor, with what shall it be seasoned?
35. It is neither fit for the land, nor yet for the dunghill, but men cast it out. He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
Comente sobre este trecho da bíblia
- Apresentação Capítulo: 1.1-4
- Nascimento e infância de João Batista e de Jesus Capítulo: 1.5-2.52
- O trabalho de João Batista Capítulo: 3.1-20
- O batismo e a tentação de Jesus Capítulo: 3.21-4.13
- O trabalho de Jesus na Galiléia Capítulo: 4.14-9.50
- Da Galiléia até Jerusalém Capítulo: 9.51-19.27
- A última semana de Jesus em Jerusalém Capítulo: 19.28-23.56
Você está lendo Lucas na edição WEB, Webster, em Inglês.
Este lívro compôe o Novo Testamento, tem 24 capítulos, e 1151 versículos.