17. And one of the multitude answered and said, Master, I have brought to thee my son, who hath a dumb spirit;
18. And wherever he taketh him, he teareth him; and he foameth and gnasheth with his teeth, and pineth away; and I spoke to thy disciples that they should cast him out, and they could not.
19. He answered him, and saith, O faithless generation, how long shall I be with you, how long shall I suffer you? bring him to me.
20. And they brought him to him: and when he saw him, immediately the spirit tore him; and he fell on the ground, and wallowed, foaming.
21. And he asked his father, How long is it since this came to him? and he said, From a child.
22. And often it hath cast him into the fire, and into the waters to destroy him: but if thou canst do any thing, have compassion on us, and help us.
23. Jesus said to him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
24. And immediately the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou my unbelief.
25. When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying to him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him.
Comente sobre este trecho da bíblia
Você está lendo Marcos na edição WEB, Webster, em Inglês.
Este lívro compôe o Novo Testamento, tem 16 capítulos, e 678 versículos.