1. To the chief Musician, A Psalm and Song of David. Praise waiteth for thee, O God, in Zion: and to thee shall the vow be performed.
2. O thou that hearest prayer, to thee shall all flesh come.
3. Iniquities prevail against me: as for our transgressions, thou shalt purge them away.
4. Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach to thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple.
5. By terrible things in righteousness wilt thou answer us, O God of our salvation; who art the confidence of all the ends of the earth, and of them that are afar off upon the sea:
6. Who by his strength setteth fast the mountains; being girded with power:
7. Who stilleth the noise of the seas, the noise of their waves, and the tumult of the people.
8. They also that dwell in the uttermost parts are afraid at thy tokens: thou makest the outgoings of the morning and evening to rejoice.
9. Thou visitest the earth, and waterest it: thou greatly enrichest it with the river of God, which is full of water: thou preparest them corn, when thou hast so provided for it.
10. Thou waterest the ridges of it abundantly: thou settlest the furrows of it: thou makest it soft with showers: thou blessest the springing of it.
11. Thou crownest the year with thy goodness; and thy paths drop fatness.
12. They drop upon the pastures of the wilderness: and the little hills rejoice on every side.
13. The pastures are clothed with flocks; the valleys also are covered over with corn; they shout for joy, they also sing.
Comente sobre este trecho da bíblia
Você está lendo Salmos na edição WEB, Webster, em Inglês.
Este lívro compôe o Antigo Testamento, tem 150 capítulos, e 2461 versículos.